Hey everyone,
So my older sister has convinced me to try out this new blog site for Recipe of the Month. At the moment I am running three different "blogs" (facebook, tumblr and here) and I have considered dropping one of them. At the new site anyone can follow and you do not need an account. This means that people from facebook or those who do not have facebook would have easier access to the blog. With this current site I only wish I could customize my page more. Blogspot does not offer a wide range of options for that. The new site I have started up, tumblr, has endless opportunities to make my page as fun as I want! The only problem is, I just can't find the perfect fit. In the end, my facebook account might be the first to go only because I can't customize or archive at all. But that is where I have the most followers...hmmm. I haven't quite decided on anything yet, but visit to the new blog and tell me what you think!
Cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment